Troop Meetings are every Thursday from 7:30-9:00pm at Yardley United Methodist Church, 300 Langhorne-Yardley Road.
Troop committee meetings are the first Wednesday of each month, 7:30-8:30pm.
Patrol Leader's Council (PLC) meetings preceed the Troop Meeting on the first and third Thursday of each month at 6:30pm.
See Calendar page for full troop calendar
- Wed, May 4: Troop Committee Meeting
- Wed, May 11: Tamenand District Roundtable and Eagle Project reviews (Langhorne Presbyterian Church) 7:30pm
- Fri, May 13-Sun, May 15: May Campout: Harper's Ferry & Antietam Battlefield
- Thu, May 19: Trenton Thunder Night - Wear Class A for flag ceremony
- Wed, Jun 1: Troop Committee Meeting
- Fri, Jun 3-Sun, Jun 5: Newbie Campout: French Creek SP/Hopewell Furnace Historical Site
- Wed, Jun 8: Tamenand District Roundtable and Eagle Project reviews (Langhorne Presbyterian Church) 7:30pm
- Sat, Jun 11: Adopt-a-Highway, 8:30-9:30am, meet at YUMC
- Sun, Jun 12: Eagle Court of Honor at YUMC for Akash Eldo, Noah Smith, and Zack Fernandez
- Thu, Jun 23-Sun, Jun 26: Delaware River Canoe Trip (Thu-Sun)
- Sun, Jul 3-Sat, Jul 9: Summer Camp - Camp Ockanickon
- Sun, Jul 31-Sat, Aug 6: NH Presidential Range High Adventure Backpack
- Thu, Aug 4-Tue, Aug 16: Philmont High Adventure Trek
- Fri, Sep 9-Sun, Sep 11: Camping: Cape Henlopen