Troop Meetings are every Thursday from 7:30-9:00pm at Yardley United Methodist Church, 300 Langhorne-Yardley Road.
Troop committee meetings are the first Wednesday of each month, 7:30-8:30pm.
Patrol Leader's Council (PLC) meetings preceed the Troop Meeting on the first and third Thursday of each month at 6:30pm.
See Calendar page for full troop calendar
- Wednesday, March 12: Playwicki District Roundtable and Eagle Project Reviews, 7:30pm, Crossing Community Church. Representative: David Iannacone.
- March 14-16: Wilderness Survival (Camp Ockanickon)
- Thursday, March 27: Bowling Outing at DelMorr Lanes, 7:30pm. Incoming Webelos invited.
- Wednesday, April 2: Troop Committee Meeting, 7:30pm, YUMC, Room 004.
- Wednesday, April 9: Playwicki District Roundtable and Eagle Project Reviews, 7:30pm, Crossing Community Church. Representative: Steve Pirog.
- April 11-13: Camping Trip (New York City)
- May 16-18: Bucks Jamboree (Wrightstown, PA).
- June 6-8: Newbie Camping Trip (Destination TBD)
- June 26-29: Upper Delaware River Canoe Trip. Dates change due to school snow days.
- July 6-12- Summer Camp 2014: (Ockanickon Scout Reservation)
- July 19-August 1: High Adventure Trip to Philmont Scout Ranch in Northern New Mexico.
- July 26-August 2: High Adventure Trip, Adirondack Park, NY
- August 22-24: Camping Trip, Baltimore, MD
- September 12-14: Camping Trip, Cape Henlopen, DE
- October 10-12: Camping Trip, Delaware Water Gap
- November 7-9: Camping Trip, Backpacking on the AT
- December 5-7: Camping Trip, Pine Barrens, NJ
- Summer 2015 - Trip to The Summit, BSA High Adventure Base, New River Gorge, West Virginia.